Saturday, December 01, 2007

Janice 2nd on "I'm a Celebrity..."


Janice is runner up

“Oh maaaaaaaan!” Janice was pipped to the podium by Jungle King Biggins.

Branded a “big, bold and beautiful lunatic” by Katie, Janice Dickinson is one contestant that we won’t forget in a hurry.

And with a rat bite and record 10 Bushtucker Trials under her belt, we have a feeling that the experience made a bit of a mark on the lady herself too.

“I thought it was a holiday,” the former supermodel barked as she bounded back from the jungle. “I thought it was a spa, and I thought I was going to get a shot at him!” she added, pointing at Dec.

“I’m sort of a room service kind of girl, or so I thought. I feel like I’ve really conquered some fears.” And she couldn’t have done it without the support of our hosts with the most.

Yes, after cracking on to Dec, nicknaming Ant “Junior”, and finally conquering those cockroaches in her final stunning Trial, Stake Out, was Janice really that terrified as she shrieked, “I can’t eat croc d**k, are you insane?”

“I meant it,” she insisted. “There was no acting about it, otherwise I would be in Hollywood."

And did The Dickinson think that she’d romp all the way to the final?

“Noo!” she hollered at the boys. “I’m elated. I got this far, I’m grateful to the people of the United Kingdom… A rat came onto my bed and took a chomp. I got beaten up, knocked over, bowled over and bitten.

“I didn’t think I’d make it through anything. I equate this to the delivery of my two children – the most difficult thing I’ve ever experienced in my life.

“It’s been the biggest, most extraordinary experience in my life and I’m so grateful for everything I’m A Celebrity has given me.

“God save the King!” she bawled, as her interview wrapped and she leapt towards the bridge.

'Here here!' we holler, and bottoms up to the both of you.

source: ITV